SHE Layouts (Scrapfest 3)

These are the 6x6 layouts from the Altered Photo Box Challenge at Scrapfest 3.
My photo box is still in the works as of the moment.

The first SHE lo is my winning entry to the challenge.
First time to do embossing with UTEE ("SHE") and it was a disaster! LOL!!
Almost ALL the UTEE granules scattered when I run the heat gun on the painted letters. I wondered why?? Geesshh!! I forgot to use embossing ink!!! :)
But I guess it turned out "quite" ok :)
The best part of this lo are the flowers with 3d effect!
I did perfect 3d flowers (in my opinion hehehe) with the help of Ms Joanne Yap's instructions!
I really listened carefully coz the first time I tried it on my own (before Scrapfest3) I totally ruined my flower!! Wahhhh!! But after the demo, I REALLY LOVED IT on my pages!
Di naman halata sa mga 6x6 layouts ko no? LOL!!









Comments

Popular Posts