Yummy

I surfed the net for some digital tutorials. There are tons of wonderful stuff you could find if you'd be really patient.

I got inspired by the tutorials so I tried some of it.

This is my feeble attempt to design digital elements... well, so far, it really looks like digital :) LOL!!
Well, what I mean is, if you're already scrapping for quite a while, you'd notice digital from traditional lo right away.

BUT... because A LOT of SUPER-GREAT digital artists/designers are emerging from everywhere, you'd find yourself confused and awed with all the delicious and uber beautiful digital kits/elements they can create! Maybe that's why a HYBRID-SCRAPBOOKER was born :)

Well, anyway, this attempt is really another and one way of expressing myself and pushing my limits. I have a nagging idea in my head that I could at least... attempt! LOL!!

I made some:

- papers (solid and patterned)
- alphas and numerics (this is the easiest)
- buttons (another easy one, minus the thread hehehe)
- some threads and a straight stitch (but doesn't look like it! LOL!!)
- a ribbon (well, sort of..that's what i intended to do really LOL!!)
- flowers (hmmm my favorite!)
- oh what else? hmmm overlays :) a really fun thing to make!

I didn't make it in hi-resolution though, my computer's capacity and memory won't be able to take it all! LOL!! I wish I have a scanner though :( It could make some things easier and somehow.. maybe, just maybe, I could make some real-looking stuff :) Oh and yes, i could take my own doodlings into my digital pages.. won't that be awesome??!

In the layout are some of the elements I painstakingly made last night and some hours earlier this day... Violent or whatever reactions are welcome :)
I'd be glad to even have one comment LOL!!
Thanks for looking :)


Comments

Jenn Valmonte said…
wow...ikaw ang gumawa ng elements for this lo? ang galing naman. sabi ko na eh...one day soon, makikita na lang namin na may line ka na of digi kits! that would be awesome if you ask me!

i also wanted to try digi-scrapping, pero di pwede sa internet connection namin. =(

Popular Posts