I'VE BEEN IN LURKER MODE

...even in my own blog! not cute, I know :D
i think all i've done for the past weeks is to read all my friend's blogs and scrapping sites' articles and stuff..

speaking of articles, i was invited to write one for SCRAPBYTES' July Issue.
It's about my scrapbooking group of friends and was able to do 2 digital layouts for them too. Just pardon the way I wrote it though :D hahaha
I just found it too serious.. my article, that is.
hmmm I don't know, I guess WRITING just doesn't like me at all?! LOL!!!
I think I'll stick with making layouts and leaving comments on blogs and other people's layouts hehehe


Do check out SCRAPBYTES if you haven't yet :D
I SO LOVE the projects and topics of this month's issue..lots of great and cool stuff i'm telling you :)



***i finished a layout using my old stash of autumn leaves papers, not yet uploaded though :D

Comments

Popular Posts