Friendship

This layout was originally made for Valerie Salmon's 1st OUTLINES challenge over at MSW. I didn't submit it though, it's gonna be my first time to use BG papers for a challenge :D
These papers were my FIRST BG papers purchased. I was afraid to use it, it's so pretty! lol!! But come to think of it, if I don't use it anytime soon, when will I??With all those BG papers coming out, I think it will just fade into oblivion :D
SO before I forget I have these beautiful papers pala, I did use it on this layout...
It's really a simple one.. I was not in the mood the time I did this to make a layout like I usually do, bulky with layers of papers and cut out embellishments or flowers...

Photos are of my HS friends (BABILOS) at sis-in-law's (and one of BABILOS too) wedding.
Why BABILOS? Wala lang, gusto lang namin hehehe Well, kidding aside.. it's all because SHAIDER (Japanese, I think) was quite "famous" that time (just think when was that, I don't want to go down memory lane hahaha joke!) and we were one of those bunches of naughty and "kengkoy" HS girls...
I really love these friends of mine...just love love 'em :D
We missed the other girls who didn't make it to this mini-reunion...it was either they were abroad or just simply missing in action hehe
Present that day were me (the abay), SIL Maey (the bride), Michelle, Maricris and Sheryl.
Oh and you know what, we have "nicknames".. eally funny ones!!!
I'd have to make a layout about that yet hahaha some were kind of "obscene" I'm telling you :D
Or maybe blog our story sometime.. some other time, have to ask for the names first, I even forgot mine alreay :D (memory gap!)
Anyways, here it is... :D
Thanks for looking!


Comments

Popular Posts