"What?!?! I won?!?!"

The lady beside me at NBS (National Bookstore) jumped in surprise when I shouted those words after reading text messages from two good friends and great scrapbookers as well, Mabelle Rubia (MSW) and Lee Imao (PS)!

They congratulated me on winning the MLA-VALERIE SKETCH challenge over at MSW!!!
Even if I almost got drenched from the heavy rain on my way home I didn't care! hahaha
I hurriedly took two jeep rides and one 3cycle going home to check my emails (yes, my place is sorta a subdivision IN village.. oh, never mind! LOL!!). To make the story short, I scanned an email from Ms Nette and sure there's one! A link directed me on the announcement! Voila!! It's my page Ms. Nette (MLA) and Ms. Val (VALERIE SALMON) chose as the winning entry!!! Wohooo!!!!

There were a lot of ladies (both in PS and SE groups) who congratulated me abt the news and saw DIANE M. was one of the FIRSTS to greet me! HA!! Grabe ka sister, bilis mo sa news! lol!!

I entered two layouts actually. One using Fancy Pants Keylime, So Sweet


and another one entitled Remember, using Basic Grey Stella Ruby papers.
And that's the one, they chose!!!
Below is my winning layout :)


What a great blessing to start a great week! :)

THANKS MS NETTE MADERO (MY LITTLE ATTIC) and MS VALERIE SALMON! :)

And last but not the least, MS JOANNE YAP. You are my inspiration on these two layouts... I KNOW YOU CAN TELL WHY! lol!! I truly love your style and I kind of liked it on my layouts more often as you will see in the future lol!! May I say this one's for you! (wink*wink)

Comments

Popular Posts