Fruits from my first crop

Had my first ever crop at Scrap4life's 3rd birthday party (Dec. 8-10)!
Actually, I just attended the last overnight crop (Dec. 8 or was it Dec. 9??). It was major fun! I was like a maniac trying to do and finish everything from the challenges to the bonus projects.

Well, I think it's not that bad for a first time! The only problem I had was the images I took was a major pain in the b**t - all uploaded images were from my phone cam and it was horrible!!! heehee

I don't know who're the winners yet but I think it's supposed to be announced this week. I had 32 points I think. Anyways, here are my layouts and bonus projects from the crop.

(I took much better photos this afternoon, except the photo tags and the candy bars.. ate the latter after I finished the challenge!)

Challenge 1 {Materials: Studio Azul Oct kit except cardstock (DCWV) and brad (Bazzill)}





Challenge 3 (Materials: Bazzill (base) & DCWV (red) cs, Tinkering Ink paper, HS flower, chipboard sheet, SEMCO brown paint, glitters, buttons, lace trim, heart charm, photo corner (from Studio Azul Oct kit) & brown Staedtler pen.



Challenge 7 (Materials: From Studio Azul Oct kit except pink DCWV cardstock, Prima flowers, chipboard sheet for title, bling, Stickles, SEMCO paint in Antique red, button, Sakura Pink & Red Aqualip and brown Staedtler pens.



Challenge 8 (Materials: DCWV yellow cs, FP pattern papers & diecuts, Prima flowers, Thickers, Stickles, Staedtler brown and black pens, Sakura blue Aqualip pen.



Make and take 1 {Materials: DCWV red cardstock, Sassafras Lass paper (green with white polka dots scraps), Scenic Route (red scraps for flowers), Flower sequins, glitters, ribbons and trims}




Birthday card bonus challenge (Bazzill white & pink cardstock, KI Memories papers, chipboard sheet cut into stars, Colorbox chalk inks, hat & safety pins, Sakura Aqualip and Staedtler pens)



Mini-album bonus challenge (Greeting cards- old or new, doesn't matter... 3 bugs in a rug papers, DCWV diecut stickers, fibers, Staedtler pen)




Photo tags bonus challenge (Paper Pizzazz papers, sentiments & letters, chipboard sheet cut into circles, Prima flowers, Thickers, rickrack, White Semco Paint, buttons)





Festive Candy bars bonus challenge (Materials: Candy bars, red felt, green DCWV cs for the little tags, glittery trims)


Thanks for looking!

Comments

Popular Posts