Dixie Pieces April projects

... and these will be my last take on their wonderful monthly kits.
I'm so happy to be given a chance to be part of their team. They trusted me enough to take me on their wings.
So lucky to be able to "meet" Sherry and Brenna, two of the most generous, kind and sweet people ever...My fellow DT members, who've been all so supportive and kind as well.
Thanks so much Chicks! :)
Will do my best to continue supporting Dixie Pieces, in any way I can ;)
To the new DT members - Elisa, Ginnifer and Lynda, can't wait to see your fabulous creations! Goodluck! :)

Now, here are my layouts, cards and mini-albums for the Dixie Pieces April kit (Roundabout):

Adorable

Just hanging around

This if life (2-page spread)

Perched (6x12 layout)
Good times, mini (6x6)

Spring memories, mini (6x6)

For a friend card

Happy Bday card
Hi card
Love 2 Read tag

Thanks for looking!

Comments

Sandra Yu said…
hi ms donna,

wow! lovely works u got. So inspired also with ur cards...thanks for sharing=)

Popular Posts