Friday, July 04, 2008

SCRAPJAM: Tomorrow na!!!

Woohoo!!!
Tomorrow na ang Scrapjam of My Little Attic and Scrapbooks Hawaii!!!
Will have to wake up REALLY early...as in 4AM early. Knowing myself, I have to allot at least 1.5 hours preparation! :D
Then, I have to drink at least 2cups of coffee so I'd have a bright and sunny disposition lol!!
Will be doin' demos alongside Ate Marisa, gonna be her side-kick tomorrow hehehe
LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of shopping... for the other ladies.. lol! ME??? Hmmm, let's wait and see, lol!! Heaven help me tomorrow! hahaha
Pin It!

2 Comments:

Lee i. said...

really had a blast at the scrap jam. kudos to you, marisa and nette!

Donna Espiritu said...

hi mommy lee, thanks!! swerte mo with the raffle ha! heehee congrats din! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails