Amazing Race 2009

Nope it's not about THE AMAZING RACE folks...
it's Mystical Scrapbooks' Amazing Race 2009! :)

First destination: New York
Theme: Girlfriends having fun, pink and an optional Sex and the City quote

My take:
Divas indeed
(well, I couldn't think of anything other than the title I used, lol! I was so in a hurry and that's the first thing that entered my brain :D While I was doing this layout, I remembered how all the Scrappin Moms Idols participants worked on each and every layout with sweat and blood --> exag i know but NOT! lol!-- Or maybe I should have dropped the "s" and titled it DIVA instead??? I was thinking of COOKIE AGUILAR, the second SMI winner, when I was editing the pics. Just look at her! She's all smiles and had this {:D} happy face all throughout the competition. And so appropriate for this week's theme of girlfriends havin' fun... we sure had fun during this event. You can read the whole story of this event HERE.)

Materials: DCWV cs, Heidi Swapp pps and journaling spot, Prima crystal swirls and flowers, Provocraft pp (black flower cutout with glitter), AC Thickers, Sakura pen. Other - flower bling

And... what's an Amazing Race without the voting part?? Yep, you can vote for my layout...next round :D Voting time for round 1's finished already. But keep an eye on this thread HERE for the announcement of gallery viewing and voting period. You have to be a registered member though in Mystical Scrapbooks with a minimum of 20 posts to be eligible to vote :D Well, for the love of friendship.... go on and register yourselves, lol!! hehehe

Thanks HUGE in advance! :)

Hugs to all,
Donna

Comments

Cookie Aguilar said…
wow!!! congrats dear for being POTW!!! great job!!

Popular Posts