Quite busy....

Today is my darling niece's bday.....

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY CHESKA!!!! :)
I made her souvenirs and lootbags... napasubo ata ako sa lootbags but I got through it with the help of my SIL (Cheska's mommy). Well, you be the judge how it looks like when I post pics soon, lol! I sampled her several lootbag ideas, good thing we bought a LOT of those white sturdy cartolina-like papers, lol! I had to make a dozen lootbags ( about 8.5x11 big) to store the assortment of candies, coloring books, crayons, toys...etc... And her souvenirs, are decorative hanging pic frames. I made the girls' frames with Pink Paislee stuff (mostly) and the boys' with scraps from my Dixie Pieces Feb kit, Gears and Gadgets.
Will post some pics soon! :)

Oh.... and I still have layouts to finish before the week ends! ARgggh!!!!!!!!

And before I forget... there's an online crop going on right now at ONE SINGLE SEED..... you check out the forum, there are TONS of challenges and games and prizes to be won! Check out the site!

Hugs to all,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts