Whimsie Doodles: WWD challenge 14 etc...

Darn internet connection... I can't stay connected long enough to have a decent post :<
Anyways, here's my card for Alicia's WWD challenge 14 over at PCP... make a window card... I think my upload was "photo-finish", lol!

I used the heart in the Lil Cupid set which is available both in digi and rubber ;) Go check it out now and while you're at it and decide to purchase, use the code DONNA20 and have less 20% when you check out...

Ok here is my card:



when opened... I cut the heart out and placed it inside with rhinestones.... ;)


As for the new WWD challenge, it's Nicole's turn and here is her challenge details and card...

Ooooohhhh and do check out WD's newest digital stamps in the store now!! And of course I have a couple of cards with those images so stay tuned! :)

Hugs to all,
Donna

Comments

Sheri Gilson said…
Wonderful card, Donna!! I love how you made the heart the window!! Great job with the challenge!!
janis said…
hi donna! love your card here! i should do those cutouts sometime, thanks so much for the inspiration!
Melyssa said…
Wow Donna this card is soooo cute!! I love the heart window and your sentiment is so sweet.

Popular Posts