Pretty In Blue... a TRADITIONAL layout :D

Yeehaw!!!

I made my first TRAD layout for 2010 :D heehee The photo is 2 years old, BUT boy am I glad I still have some pictures left and there's more..most I already used and scrapped before. So if you see them in the future (for Trad layouts), just understand, oki! I don't have copies of those photos anymore coz all my backup discs were also gone. Anyways, here it is (I also entered this to a challenge at Dixie Pieces' Beat the Blues online crop):

 and some detail shots... it was fun making these paper flowers :p

and this handcut/watercolored title
of course, my fave ever thing to do on my projects.... doodling ;P

also made this for the card sketch challenge (Dixie Pieces Beat the blues online crop):
with a different kind of paper flower (massacred, lol!!!!;p)





Hugs to all,
Donna

Comments

July said…
I really adore your work..Digi or trad..your style is always there...very detailed.
Sheri Gilson said…
Fabulous projects!! Love them both, Donna!!
janis said…
you inspire me to doodle more donna! ganda nito - - you really are talented - mapa trad o digital, hataw!!!!
Donna Espiritu said…
awww thanks girls for checkin out my blog :)

janis and july - you inspire me too to make trad los again hehehe ang gagaling nyo kaya!!! bonga kau mga kapatid :)

Popular Posts