Whimsie Doodles: Earth day challenge at PCP

I had fun making this card for Thanh's PCP challenge... her challenge is about Earth day... go check out the details HERE and grad the yummy FREEBIE!!!yep!!! freebie!!! heehee You still have until TOMORROW (or whenever Wednesday ends in your time zone)...

Okay here is my card :D
I recycled cardboards for this one
(sun -corrugated from my keyboard box, leaves and hearts - from a tissue box)
Also after a very long time, I experimented again with some paints and inks for my background..
I think I will put up some tutorial next time.. it's not something too spectacular I was just so happy how 
it turned out ;) It's not too visible here coz as you all know I love layering things up on my cards, lol! :D
The rest, my usual watercolors and colored pencils...and of course, doodling (plant and grow love).
Digital image: Whimsie Doodles, Sow Leah
Digital papers: Fruitloop Sally's Me, Myself and I and Heaven Sent
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific
Others - photo paper, paints, inks, pens

Happy crafting!

Hugs to all,
Donna

Comments

Sheri Gilson said…
Amazing card, Donna!! I love all the layers and your fabulous doodles!!
Thanh Vo said…
Woo hoo, thanks for playing along this week, Donna. Love this card of yours
Donna Espiritu said…
thanks, ladies!

Popular Posts