Whimsie Doodles: Day 3 sneak peek reveal

Sharing with you today, is one of the new RUBBER STAMPS releases!!! I was so giddy with excitement when I finally got the rubber stamps package from Melyssa, everything is awesome!!! I was like a kid squealing in delight when I opened each one of them, lol!

So, without further ado, let me introduce my "Party Monkey" card with you :)


As usual, I used watercolors and colored pens (what else? lol!). The blue outline in the heart balloon is actually a glitter pen, but I didn't capture it properly (I couldn't make the colors right and I don't know why).
And again, made this card from lots of scraps. So you might have seen these papers before (and you will see it again in the future coz I still have lots more...scraps of papers, lol!)

Be sure to check out the WHIMSIE DOODLES Blog and see the rest of the sneak peeks from my fellow Doodlelicious Divas.
Happy crafting!

Hugs to all,
Donna

Comments

Sheri Gilson said…
Super cute, Donna!!

Popular Posts