Whimsie Doodles: Guest for September

Hey chickies!!!!!
I am a guest at Whimsie Doodles this September :) And here are the cards I came up with some of the new releases this month:

This little cutie pie is one of the images in the SCHOOL GOODIES set (Digital kit: Back to School by Mari Koegelenberg)














This next card is from the FREAKY LITTLE FRIENDS set
















and last but not the least is this card, I think this is my fave among these three :) It's kind of an accident why it ended up a circle card... lol! I hand-drawn around the HALLOWEEN MINI'S using a watercolor pencil... but well it was a disaster :D So with whatever printed digital elements I got, the result is this:



















(Digital kit: HOCUS POCUS by Jennifer Barrette Designs)

Hugs to all,
Donna

Comments

Emily Leiphart said…
Congrats on your guest spot with Whimsie Doodles, Donna! I love all three of your cards and my favourite is the middle one. Your hybrid style is so fantastic it's hard for me to tell what is flat and what is 3D. I sure love that spider web in the corner!
Jona Panesa said…
these are lovely!!!
sunghee said…
Congrats! Wait, it's October already! duh~ me~!
Love all the dimensition you created with digi stuff.

Popular Posts