Hi! I am still alive! And with a new Blog Look too!

Ohhhh!!! I am so bad, not updating my blog again.... well, I got busy coz I am working again... yay! hehehe At first I applied as a secretary but when the Dean saw my CV she placed me in the IT area which is really my expertise....oh and I work in the University here, in the College of Medicine to be exact. Been working there for weeks now and I am loving it, the work is really not that difficult (since I know what I am doing...so far, lmao!). The only thing kind of hard is the language barrier, but I am slowly learning a few words, I hope by next year (lol!) I can understand and speak Arabic :D heehee

Anyways, I hope you like the new look though... I used Pretty Bloggie: Endless Summer by Jennifer Fox Designs
Really LOVE it!!! Go check it out! :)


Will be back to update with stuff I finished over the few weeks.. :) Happy crafting!

Hugs to all,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts