I've been busy.... really...

It's just that I wasn't able to post regularly here on my blog as much as I used to.... between work and Facebook, you know :D A girl can be really busy ;)

Anyways, here are some of my most recent projects that I would like to share with you....


GOOD FORTUNE by The Design Girl available at Scrapmatters


 BLOOMS EVERYWHERE by Edeline Marta Designs available at Twopeasinabucket


HELLO SUNHINE by Mari Koegelenberg available at The Digichick
                                
THRIFTY by Mari Koegelenberg available at The Digichick
                                
HO HO HO by The Design Girl available at Scrapmatters

                                
LOVELY by The Design Girl available at Scrapmatters


CHIC by The Design Girl available at Scrapmatters


PRETTY by The Design Girl available at Scrapmatters


SEW CUTE, a Mari Koegelenberg/Sugarplum paperie/Danielle Engebretson Designs collab
available at The Digichick

Next post: HYBRID stuff
Thanks for dropping by! :)

Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts