Hybrid goodies

Aargghhhh...I think I better start with my 2012 one little word now.... COMMIT.. or should I say re-commit?? lol! re-commit myself in my craft. I've slacked and it pains me ((sigh))....I buy new stuff every now and then but I don't use them...and now they're just gathering up dusts...somewhere in the corner of our new house 0_0 I am so bad... but "some things" happened to me, in my life in the past months and it kind of took away my mojo (been missing it for so long now anyways)...I have a lot of stuff (artsy stuff) going through my head and I wanted to do and create it into life but I can't seem to make myself actually do it. You know what I mean?? Yeah, I know those of you who read my blog..you do :)

Anyways, here are my not-so-quite-old hybrid cards from last month :D


















Thanks for dropping! God bless you all....

Happy crafting, Donna

Comments

Thanh Vo said…
Woot woot! Go Donna go.. I hope we get to see more of your stuff soon. Happy new year!
Donna Espiritu said…
^_^ Thank you Thanh! Happy new year too!
Jona Panesa said…
they are so gorgeous!!!

Popular Posts