10 random things about me... on paper!

Remember THIS post?

It inspired me in creating this page...after such a LONG time... finally used the kit I bought from Master Iris Uy ^_^


Had FUN thinking what to do...cutting...pasting...painting...doodling... and making mistakes that I have to "cover up"...literally ^_^ See the biggest photo? I had to cover the original one coz I smeared paint on it... good thing I printed 2 sets....so...there, saved by the bell ^_^


After that, I was tempted to use Kelleigh's Heart Cup digital template with traditional scrapbook stuff...and here's how it end up. Nice huh? I used DCWV papers, old stuff but I still have A LOT left.... hahaha


Hoping to share MORE stuff with you soon!
Thanks for dropping by! :)

Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Irene Retuya said…
amazing and fabulous projects!!! am so lucky to be on a team with you and looking forward to learn a lot of stuff :))
Shruti said…
Wow!!! love love loved this page!! So bright and cheerful.. :D ur works sure are an inspiration for me!! :D

Popular Posts