Days of the week- documented (a hybrid mini-album)

Two of the digital designers I CT for, Mari Koegelenberg and Sugarplum Paperie, had a wonderful collaboration together, "Days of the week" and you can grab it while ON SALE.



When this collection first came out in a different store, I did digital layouts for most of the kits. Now that both of them transferred to Pixels and Company, I opted to take another approach in using this collection. I created a hybrid mini-album with a video tutorial to boot! :)
The flowers were created using my Big Shot and Sizzix Tattered Floral dies. I combined the printed flowers and flowers from my stash as well. I take chances like this to use up my old stash of embellishments and papers as much as possible.
I hope you like it as I had fun creating and shooting the video tutorial for this hybrid mini-album.
Complete list of supplies and tools and additional photos/images of the completed album in the video.
Enjoy!


Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts