Favor boxes

Hi folks... check out my latest hybrid creations using Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs templates and cutting files and Graphic 45 collections.


"Make this adorable Jewelry Box out of a single sheet of paper! Perfect for wedding favors."


and here is my take on this cute little box...

I used Sweet Sentiments collection by Graphic 45 (mix of 12X12, 8x8 and 6x6 paper sheets)



I also used Kelleigh's Rose in Bloom Template Set and Cutting Files to create the flowers. I had to make it a bit smaller to fit on a 6x6 sheet of paper, lowered the opacity of the cut lines, just enough to see when printed to minimize the dark lines. Then I sprayed a bit of water before forming each layer. Spraying water softens it a tad and makes it easier to curve the petals using a skewer. Finally, embellish with some cutouts, trims and paper twine and you're done. That's it! Super easy to make! 

"This triangle shaped box is perfect party or wedding favor packaging.  Holds three nice sized truffles or other small gifts!  The unique fluttery top creates a pretty little package! "

and this is my take on this cute truffle box template. I made three in a set.





For these boxes, I used Botanical tea collection by Graphic45 and Paper flower pieces template set and cutting files (freebie) by Kelleigh Ratzlaff. To create the flowers, I sprayed water first before crinkling them up to achieve that ragged look. Just be careful not to tear when unfolding them. I inked the edges of the boxes and the cutouts using antique linen distress ink to give it a bit of shabby/vintage-look.

Hope you liked my projects today! Watch out for more in the coming days!

Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts