You bewitch me

Hi all! 
I have another Graphic 45 project I wanna share today...  It's a simple but very nice card, I would say :)

"You bewitch me"
I love how this card turned out, the colors in the collection jived so well even if my aim is not really a Halloween-themed card. I really like the blend of textures courtesy of the embossed background and the dimension of the layered flowers.
I used an embossing folder which I have in my stash for the longest time. I am afraid to use it but I recently had the courage to play with some dies and embossing to add texture to my projects.

I say let's not be afraid to experiment and use up whatever we have in our stash!
Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies used:
Graphic 45 An Eerie Tale 8x8 papers
Graphic 45 An Eerie tale flowers
Graphic 45 An Eerie Tale stickers
Graphic 45 An Eerie Tale banners
Couture Creations Endless Dreams Collection Tranquility decorative die
Cuttlebug Moroccan Screen embossing folder
Manor house flower and leaves
Distress Ink Antique Linen
White cardstock
Adhesives (glue, foam tape, double-sided tape)

Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts