An Eerie Tale stamp storage

Hello crafty peeps!
It has been weeks since the last time I posted. Was super busy and kind of resting from making crafty things once in a while since my right hand is not functioning that well (always numb and painful when I work it too much.. like typing this post. Good thing I still finish, just super slow lol!

Today, I want to share with you another Graphic 45 project I created a while back but just sharing now. I used the gorgeous An Eerie Tale collection for this one. I was thinking of how to store my Graphic 45 stamps and I didn't have any at the time I unpacked them. But I did have some foam boards lying around and thought I could make use of that and create a storage- from scratch.


You can check out more detail shots and the complete list of supplies used in making this storage in the Graphic 45 blog.

Thanks for dropping by!

Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts