Love potion bottle

Hello all!
I have another project to share this week with you. It's my first time to alter a bottle and it was fun!

I used Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells collection which is a first time for me. I love the colors and the fun design in this collection. Perfect for Halloween and other steampunk projects.

I just clustered several fussy cut designs from different papers in the collection. I used a flat stick to adhere a piece of paper where all the fussy cut designs were adhered to. Then I used some trims to accentuate the center as well as layers of the paper flowers also from the same collection.

I asked hubby to spray paint the bottle since I cannot do that on my own (pregnant, remember hehe).
I loved how it turned out! I just wish I have a better adhesive because I find it difficult to adhere the labels etc to the bottle. I used glue gun and I hope it will stay (fingers crossed).

You can check out the whole list of supplies used in the Graphic 45 blog.

Thanks for checking it out!

Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts