I love you 365 days

This is my take on this month's Anything goes challenge at the Clique Kits blog. I used the sketch provided, rotated it and started working from there. I did a bit of mixed media on the background.



I applied Mod Podge first on the white cardstock before misting and brushing acrylic paints and distress stain on to protect it from warping and eventually tearing from being too wet. It really helps and makes a better result.

The words "I love you" were handwritten using a black Sharpie brush pen and Micron pen.


Don't forget to join the challenge to win some fabulous prizes from Clique Kits. Link up your challenge entry HERE. 

Here are a few details to go along with this months challenge!
  • You may combine our challenge with other challenges
  • You may enter our challenge up to 3 times
  • Link up your projects by July 31st, 11:55 pm CST
  • You are not required to use a Clique Kit to link up
  • You are not required to use the sketch
  • Create any type of project
  • Link directly to your challenge project entry post









Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts