The Cutting Cafe: Post-it note box and cover

Hello friends!
Weekend is finally here, yey! If you don't know yet, Fridays and Saturdays are weekends here in Saudi Arabia. I think in other middle eastern and around the gulf peninsula as well.

Anyways, I want to share with you my project for The Cutting Cafe's August 7 product: Post it note box and cover.

Here is my take on it, using papers from Graphic 45's Communique deluxe collection.


I distressed the white cardstock and adhere it on a piece of paper to make it stand out a bit


Do check the The Cutting Cafe blog a bit later for more project ideas from the design team!
Thanks for dropping by! 


Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Regina Easter said…
donna this is one amazing project...the colors are fantastic...love it
Doris E said…
Gorgeous project, love it!!!!

Popular Posts