Shabby summer time cards and tag

Hello again peeps!
Sharing a tag and some cards I created using Iralamija's gorgeous digital collages

For this set of cards, I used Summer time and Shabby Wood backgrounds

I embossed a white cardstock and use that as base for the beautiful digital images. I decorated the cards with some sheer ribbons, small flowers and tiny sticker alphas for the sentiment "hello".

I also made a coordinating box to store the cards. Can be a perfect gift for someone who likes notecards.



This tag is pretty simple. You can make it in just a few steps.
Cut your tag from a piece of cardstock or use ready made ones. Ink the edges.
Cut pieces of papers from the collage and adhere on the tag. Use a crop-a-dile or similar to punch a hole at the top of the tag.

Decorate as desired.



Come back soon for more projects.
Thanks for dropping by! :)

Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts