Shabby desk organizer

It is second day of the Graphic 45 - May Arts Ribbons blog hop!
And my project is up on the blog today along with fellow DTs Arlene and Belly.
Check out the post to see all the wonderful projects we all did for the hop!

Here's what I created using Ladies Diary deluxe collection and May Arts Ribbons.

My desk is ready for spring! :)

 a closer look of the trim I used. 

I used thick cardboard for the main organizer.
I just love the patterns and colors in this paper collection!

I also made two coordinating small boxes for scissors and pens. I used a The Cutting Cafe template for those (ribbon spool box template). Ordinary cardstock were used for these instead of cardboard.


and here is how I used it on my desk. I love it!!! 


Hope you liked it too!
Thanks for dropping by!

Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Nicole Martel said…
Beautiful Donna!

Popular Posts