Ribbons And Trims Organizer

Hello friends!
Today I am going to share my Earth Day project created for Graphic 45.

I am sure I am not the only one who uses an old shoebox to store stuff. In this case, I used my husband's basketball rubber shoes box. Well, obviously because it's bigger than my shoes' boxes lol


I've already been using this box to store some of my ribbon and trims stash. There is another shoebox waiting to be altered like this one. That is in my next to-do list.
I made the simple shoebox prettier with some Graphic 45 papers and Petaloo flowers.





 I used a template to cut the ribbon spools and some of the pockets and tags from the same paper collection

Here is a Snapguide tutorial showing you how I created this super fun project.


I hope you like it!

Thanks for dropping!

Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts