Fly high

Hello everyone!
Sharing this page I created using Just Nick Studio cut file and Pretty Little Studio "Here comes the sun" collection

I just love every bit in this collection because of my favorite color - pink! :)
I like that there is also some pop of other pretty colors. 


I used the Henna cut file for my page. I cut it apart and placed them as you see in the image below.

Another thing I liked about Pretty Little Studio is you can use the packaging coz it's so pretty!
See the polka dot pink over white background? That is a packaging I recycled and used on my layout

I used foam tapes to add dimension to some of the die cut pieces


 

Here are some more close up shots of my page
One last thing I did was brushed watercolor in the edges of the white background to make the whole page pop.

Thanks for dropping by!

Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Nina said…
Hi, Donna! Napadaan lang and just wanted to say hi. Beautiful layouts, as always. Miss ko na scrapbooking. :) And the community.

Hope you are doing well. :)

Nina

Popular Posts