Holiday projects (belated post)

Hello everyone!!!
EEEkk it's 2017 already! I can't believe it's really here!
I have lots of great things coming this year and I hope you will still join me though I neglected this blog for almost 2 months lol I am usually on Instagram, I find it much easier to post and share my projects there but I know I shouldn't be neglecting my blog like that :) I will rectify that this year and keep this up to date as much as possible.

Anyways, I want to share the projects I created for Just Nick Studio the last 3 months of 2016. I think these projects deserve to be posted here on my blog lol!

Okay, first on the list is this beautiful page using Pretty Little Studio Woodland collection.. I love love this collection <3 p="">
A simple layout with a little bit of watercolor on the background and cut file leaves. I used the Woodland collection by Pretty Little Studio.



I used several cut files on this layout. Let your light shine and leaf cluster. Find more about this in my post on the Just Nick Studio blog.



Next is this page, "Grateful, thankful"
I used a variety of papers and embellishments here from different manufacturers. More about this page on this post.


 Then I changed gear and made these holiday tags instead of layouts. More about this on this post.
and last but not the least are these decorated gift wrappings. You can find my post here.
-Graphic 45 gift wrapper, 8x8 papers-


That's it for now!
See you next time!

Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts