Mintay Papers: Live simply, be happy | Scrapbook Layout

Hello, friends...
It has been a while since the last time I posted here and I'm truly sorry about that.
I mostly share my latest projects on Instagram and Facebook. So, if you're also a follower there you would probably have seen them already :)
I still love sharing here but I just keep on forgetting lol
I hope to remedy that in the coming days..weeks.. yes, hopefully, it won't take months again before I upload here haha

For now, I wanted to share this latest layout I made for Mintay Papers.. and YES, I am on the Mintay Papers Design Team since January of this year!!! Lots of changes especially on a few design teams I was on and Mintay Papers is a very wonderful addition. I have a couple of good news in the coming future and I'm excited to share them with you all when the time comes.

So, back to my Mintay Paper scrapbook layout...  :)
I used the Better Times collections for this one and it's one of my faves because of the bright and cheerful colors and beautiful designs (which is a given, all of Mintay Papers designs are gorgeous).



I created a bit of texture on the background with some modeling paste and watercolors. I used a template/stencil from Kaisercraft.
Mintay Papers is perfect for fussy cutting lovers like me... tons of papers with patterns/images you can cut.

Lots of dimensions here too using foam tapes :) 

I hope you liked my project share today.
Please do visit again next time for new inspiration.
Take care and stay safe always!
Happy crafting,

Comments

Popular Posts