We, at Pretty Paper Studio, would like to invite you to join us for our first birthday blog hop!
Our little store has turned ONE and we are SO excited and elated that we wanted to share our happiness with you, through an inspiring blog hop.
So how does this blog hop work?
- All of us in the Creative Team are choosing ONE favorite project of a fellow CT member for you to find inspiration from.
- Hop from one blog to the next to see which project each of us have chosen.
- Once you have finished hopping, make ONE scrapbook Page/Card/Altered Project inspired by one of the six chosen ones. You will have to tell us which project you chose as inspiration.
- Submit your project in our Facebook Album named "PPS 1st Birthday Blog Hop" by April 15, 2013.
- Make sure your project is new and was made after this blog hop went live.
- You cannot participate in this challenge more than once.
- Follow us on Blogger, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Like us on Facebook. If you do not have an account on any of these social media platforms, it is okay. You can follow us where ever you are.
What's the prize? One winner will receive an AED 50 gift voucher to our store. Winner will be announced on April 20, 2013.
So for your inspiration, I chose this project by Susan Renshaw. Check out her tutorial how she created these cards. Two cards but has the same inspiration/idea.
Blog hop order:
Donna ---you are here---
Enjoy the hop and don't forget to leave a comment here as well. This counts as one of the stops on the hop.
The PPS Team