Keep it simple and cool

I'm using up my stash every chance I get...and I still have lots! Are you one of those scrappers who still pile away even that one inch scrap from a very gorgeous patterned paper? Or you cut in half that doily thinking you'd save the other half for a project later.. EVEN if you have, like, hundred doilies yet to be opened??? (well, I might be exaggerating about the hundred doilies..or not.. lol! :D)

Anyways, I came up with this page using left-over papers from previous projects..take note: with S.
My style varies from time time and I notice I tend to lean on the cleaner/simpler style lately...
I still think how my pages turn out though :)

Thanks for looking!



Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

This is beautiful!! Just love it!! Yes, I have lots of leftovers with the intention to use later ;)
Donna Espiritu said…
Yeah we gotta use our stash, right?? To make way for new ones, lol! :D thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment, Patricia! :)

Popular Posts