It's a baby shower: part 2

Here is the second installment of my DIY party decors for Pretty Paper Studio's challenge this month... oh.. and yes, it's for MY baby shower!!! So this kinda serve a double-purpose as well... you kinda get a hint of my baby's gender just by looking at these pretty projects, right? :D

I AM Beyond excited to see my baby girl in person this coming November... I love her with all my heart already... sigh.... (and while typing this, she's doing some crazy somersaults in mommy's tummy lol!)

So here is the invite idea.. tutorial in the blog post here...
a box to be used for the baby onesies once guest finished writing their sweet sentiments
Some painted bottles adorned with beautiful flowers, ribbons and bows... and a small embossed monogram... I love that monogram!

Complete list of supplies in this POST... thanks for dropping by!


Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts