Come away with me cards

I made two cards recently for a Design team call.. which I unfortunately didn't make. lol! :D But I am okay with it... it made me do something out of my usual comfort zone. I loved how these cards turned out and made me wanna make more!

"The joy of the journey"
First time to try out embossing a metal embellishment.. and I LOVED it! It's soooo cool! I will definitely do this more often. Oh and see, I used my Sizzix Tattered floral die again.. I will never get tired using it over and over! Lol! :D 


This card is pretty chic I must say, the heart is actually stacked 3 times for a nice effect. It's not clearly seen in the image but it's like butterfly wings :D
Some of the supplies I used on these cards can be purchased at the Pretty Paper Studio store.
Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies used:
Graphic 45 Come away with me paper collection
Graphic 45 Come away with me  Ephemera pack
Graphic 45 Staples metal key
Graphic 45 Staples metal butterflies
Graphic 45 Saples metal brad
Sizzix tattered floral die
Couture Creations Endless Dream colletion: tranquility and kaleidoscope heart
My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline howdy doody clear stamp
Cuttlebug Embossing folder: Moroccan Screen
Cuttlebug Embossing folder Anna Griffin: Brocade
Rhinestones
twine
Stazon brown ink
Stickles


Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts