I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

Lots of tagging have been popping from one blog to another.
I was wondering not a long while what would I write if someone would tag me...
Christine answered my question, she left a message in my cbox that she tagged me!

Here are the rules:

- Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog.
- People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well.
- At the end of the blog, list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

Here are the 7 random facts about me:

1. As a kid, I used to dream of becoming an Architect or Interior Designer. I never wanted to be an Engineer as I can recall, simply because I hate MATH subjects. Ironically, I ended taking up a degree in Computer ENGINEERING. I didn't even drooled over the idea of computers more than 10 years ago! Why I survived the 5 years, I still don't know up til now.. LOL!!

2. I don't like ampalaya, anything with ampalaya I will not eat more likely.

3. I love cartoons! In fact, my favorite cable channels are Disney and Cartoon Network :)
I also have a collection of Barbie movies and other cartoons that tickle my funny bone hehe

4. I have developed an allergy to medicines with Ibuprofen and Mefenamic Acid or anything with that kind of substances. Found out it during my first job, due to consistent backpains I took a "fast relief" med (which I used to take way back without feeling anything but relief) and in no more than 10mins I rushed to the clinic with eyes bulging like golf balls, a runny nose and constricting throat. I had to learn the hard way, many times, if I'm allergic to a certain med or not. So now, I'm always careful with what I take, I have an anti-histamine with me all the time and the only med I can take without an allergic reaction is BIOGESIC (honestly, I'm not advertising hehehe). And so like any other person with allergies, I think, I get easily irritated with dust and fumes. I don't like going outside early morning for fresh air anymore, I get allergic rhinitis (if I'm not mistaken with the spelling). How itchy sad huh??

5. I was a NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK addict in my elementary and hs days. I love Jordan Knight the best :)

6. I was a member of DANCE GROUPS from kinder to college (well, at least until 2nd year). I used to join in dance competitions, except in college coz I really had to concentrate with the course I took, yah know.. pressure hahaha

7. I'm not afraid of cockroaches, rats/mices, "salagubang" or any other insect unless it start to fly or move anywhere above me!!! I'd go berserk when a cockroach started to fly over my head or nearby. Or when a rat or mice is over a dresser or a cabinet or anywhere above me, you wouldn't let me near it. But if they are crawling or simply running on my feet that's ok with me.

So that's it... I can't think of anything more hahaha...
And now I am tagging seven other people.. and that would be Alma, Luz, 'Nang Didi, 'Nang Marivic, 'Nong Addie, Thaye and Cang (I hope they've not been tagged yet hehehe)

Comments

Sugarbaby said…
hi donna!yep have this rin...i'll post mine nalng din dito. :D
Sugarbaby said…
Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. I love Tekken...oh yes be it Tekken 1,2,3,4,tag name it! [My favorite character is Lei Wu Long]
2. I hate snails! As in...kakadiri yang mga creatures na yan promise! Nagtatayuan ang balahibo ko everytime I see one. lalo na pag tag-ulan naglalabasan silaaaaa....waaaah!
3. I don't like looking at small circles na magkakadikit...yung parang mga holes na magkakasama...can't describe it really. Basta it does freak me out, dunno why!
4. O/C daw ako? Yes, I think I am. Wag kang magkakamaling guluhin ang mga gamit na inayos ko kundi...I'll put them right back where they belong. :D
5. I hate the rainy season. I get depressed lalo na pag sobrang lakas ng ulan at di ka makalabas ng bahay. haaay...

6. Iyakin ako! I cry at almost any movie...cheezy movies, my favorite series, even when i'm reading books [oh yes, i cried when i read harry potter 6] basta almost anything talaga.
7. Matatakutin ako! Do not dare scare me lalo na sa mga unfamiliar places at kakaripas talaga ko ng takbo. :)
im tagging: (maki-ride kayo! im bored!)
dee, donskie, thaye, janis, johann, jamie, lyn
Christine said…
Hi, Donna! Thanks for taking the 'tagged challenge' haha! :) and for sharing facts/trivia about yourself

Popular Posts