Whimsie Doodles: New releases!

Whimsie Doodles has new releases for this month!! And they're all SO cute, as ever!


here is my card, also for SC270 (card sketch challenge)
I used Mom To Be by Kristin Aagard Designs and Peta Boardman for this one..this is a flat, hybrid card. I didn't realize the bear would go that dark when printed out.. oh well, lesson learned :D
but I think she's still CUTE! :)
here is another one cutie Standing Baby bear

here is my card..
I used Heaven Sent by Fruitloop Sally (available at Catscrap and Pickleberry Pop)  for this card,
again this is a flat, hybrid card
the sentiments that go with the two baby bear images... or you can use them on their own...




onto another set...
this one, is perfect for St. Pat's Day

and here are my cards
I went my "usual" routine with these two :D
I used watercolors for this first card and foam tapes for dimension..
For the second card, I duplicated the heart/clover image and used foam tape for dimension...
I cut two corner borders (green polka dots) and doodled with black pen. same with the faux stitches around the square in the center of the card....

I used Happy Go Lucky digital kit by Jennifer Barrette Designs for these cards
you can check it out at Scrap Matters, MScraps and Scrap Orchard

and there is also this one set, actually it's a rubber stamp set but I don't have it.. yet (darn shipping in KSA!!!!!!!!! grrrr!! lol!)



Happy crafting!!!!

Hugs to all,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts