PWCO: Ultimate Summer Challenge

So I joined the Ultimate Summer Challenge of PWCO and my team is the CREATIVE CRITTERS! :) My team-mates: Em , Angela and Meg are so awesome! We were to do one challenge each and the last day of submission is today. My part is the Inspiration challenge... requirement is to be inspired by the stamp image provided to us.

My inspiration is the "theme" of the stamp. So I made a Get well soon goodie bag and card.

*I used the "get well soon" sentiment as part of the purple frame, set the opacity to 25%*

































Digital kit: The Design Girl's E is for Elephant mini kit
Digital bag template: Treat Bag (Fancy) by Kelleigh Ratzlaff

Happy crafting!

Hugs to all,
Donna

Comments

Thanh Vo said…
Such a sweet card, Donna!
Emily Leiphart said…
Your gift set is awesome, but you already know that. ;) I love the papers, colours, layout and especially the twine. It's so cute the way you used dotted paper to create the overlapped ribbon behind the clipboard-style panel for the elephant!
Meg said…
Emily beat me to it--I love that twine, too! So adorable! Teehee, and I didn't even notice that your digital paper kit is named "E for Elephant!" Talk about some inspiration!

I feel better just looking at this cute set!
Sheri Gilson said…
Super cute, Donna!!
Angela said…
This is really so cute! I love all the tilted layers on the card! I think we're in it to win it!!
sunghee said…
great job with the project! Love the matching bag. I knew you would make the awesome stuff!

Popular Posts