Something to celebrate...

We won the 3rd place prize in PWCO's Ultimate Summer challenge.Thank you so much to all who voted for us! :) God bless u all!

Grateful that I was able to have a bit of creative bonding with Em, Meg and Angela. Thanks girls, I really had fun :D Creative Critters is the best!!!

And, last but not the least, thanks to Em for giving me this cutie award

To accept this award I need to do a few things:
  1. Thank the person who gave it. Thank you Em for this cutie award, so glad Sunghee introduced us to each other! :)
  2. Copy the award and put it on your blog. Oki doki...
  3. List three things which you love about yourself. hmmm this is kinda difficult hahaha I'm optimistic, I try to see the kindness/goodness in every person, I'm not a complicated person :D
  4. Post a picture that you love.  Love this sweet photo of my niece and nephew.



 
       5. Tag five people you'd like to give this award to. I am tagging Cookie, Marj, Alby, Nina, Sunghee,



Thanks! :)

Hugs to all, Donna

Comments

Meg said…
Woohoo!! Way to go, us! It was great fun getting to know you!

That picture is just adorable! :)
Nina said…
Hi, kapatid! Aww, thank you for remembering me! =) Miss you!

Uy, may Fancy Pants DT call ah. Sali ka! =)

*hugs*
Nina
sunghee said…
Congrats!!! So happy for you guys won something!
And THANK YOU SO MUCH for that cute award!

Popular Posts