Jenn Barrette: SSD Debut

Jennifer Barrette is debuting at Sweet Shoppe Designs today! Take a look at her new kits!

First off, this beautiful "ME" kit....

PIECES OF YOU

















and my layout (eeekk....look at me..i am so *bloated*... lmao! to think i have sleeping problem huh..or maybe that's it? or perhaps the angle of my camera?? whatever...yikes, i dunno.. lol!)


















second is PUMPKIN SPICE...


















i really love Fall/Autumn colors....too bad we don't have this season in the Philippines.... hence it's always a "thankful" or "grateful" for my life when it's time for me to whip up some layouts with Fall/Autumn colors :D

















Dandelion Wishes and Vintage Carnival are also available at SSD now.

Uhm okay off to WORK.. yeah I have *work*
Happy crafting!

 
Hugs to all,
Donna

Comments

sunghee said…
Beautiful layouts, Donna! Hehe, you don't look bloated! You are too funny! I don't take photos of me much anymore cuz something wrong with my camera and it makes me look not so good looking, hehe.
mye said…
i bought that kit (pieces of you) and hopefully i can make a LO too! juice ko nainggit na naman ako sa Pumpkin LO mo sis! buhay na buhay! iba ka talaga!

Popular Posts