Happy New Year!

Hello blogging friends! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year too!

I wish this year to be as fruitful and abundant with blessings as the year 2010... for all of us!

As I've mentioned here before (I think) I've already started working...and now it's been really hectic lately so I keep on forgetting to update my blog. I've also encountered lots of computer problems lately so crafting has been delayed/cancelled for a just a bit...uhm like a month? lol! :D That is why I am so thankful to my designers, they are so ever patient with my absence! :)

So now for starters... I wanna share some stuff I've done lately... some were just late in posting but I've finished these like two weeks ago hahaha

First is this holiday card I created using Mye De Leon's kit for The Digiscrapaddict's The Fix


Ornaments template by Kelleigh Ratzlaff (these are so fun to play with!)


Deck the halls by Jennifer Fox Designs


A card for Boutique Cute Dolls, using Favorite Fruit


Now onto the digital layouts....

Cheerful Winter by Edeline Marta Designs


and last but not the least....
Memory Keeper by Jennifer Fox Designs


Thanks for dropping by! 
See you next time!

Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts