2012 one little word

i've thought about this...i will not have a new year's resolution..di ko nmn natutupad or di nmn nangyayari. i've read somewhere (a scrapbooker's/designer's blog), about her one little word for 2012... One little word.. it's not something set on stone but more like an inspiration for yourself..in everything you will or might do in the coming year... when you think about it, it's better than a new year's resolution :D

hmmmm it's gonna be a challenge for me..but they say challenges make one a better person (i am an optimist ^_^ yes I AM!).

so, my one little word for 2012 is: Commit

i know in myself there are some things in my life that badly need this word.

one by one...day by day, i will do my best to carry on this word.

it might make me a better person...


Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts