Pretty Paper Studio: July Kits Reveal!

Hi folks... it's that time of the month again when we reveal July kits Pretty Paper Studio has prepared.

(scrapbooking kit)




What I made with the kit... 4 (12x12) layouts and 2 cards

Sweet, precious smile is based on the layout sketch provided in this month's kit



You have the key to my heart



Happy 7th Birthday
I always experiment in maximizing embellishments. Here I cut the sticker tag in half and created an illusion that it's longer. I also scattered the swirly beads in different areas on the layout.




Be you
Here, I printed my photos in 4x6 photo paper and the last photo didn't print all the way through. Since I didn't want to print another one, I opted to think how to make it work. That's how the strips came in, so I can hide the last photo without making the mistake too obvious. I love this page turned out, free-style, kind of white-spaced but still, with lots of layers and little details here and there.




and last but the not least, are these two cards...
Sweet happy birthday
I used the stamp from the "A little something cardmaking kit"
 

Sweet happy day



Do check out the cardmaking kit as well,


Hope you enjoyed my layouts and cards for this month's kit!
Check out the rest of the team's layouts and cards in the PPS Blog
All products/materials except the inks (and/or border punchers) used in my layouts and cards are all available in the PPS store.

Thanks for dropping by! :)

Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts