Summer Scrapbooking Idol challenge

I recently joined a challenge run by a friend. We're on week 3 now meaning 3 challenges already and I've submitted 1 paper and 2 digital layouts respectively.

First entry is this one. Based on a theme: Coca-cola's "Buksan ang saya" (Open happiness) commercial. So I created a page about my friendship with my two great friends which brings happiness to my life. Mostly used Webster's Pages on this layout which I got in a kit from an Iris Babao-Uy workshop.


The second layout is based on Valerie Salmon sketch and should be about family. I used various digital kits from all the digital designers I CT for! Tough job was to balance everything and mix and match properly! Whew! I think this layout has 200+layers in total :D


Third and current challenge is based on a Leah Fung sketch, and this is my take. Digital kit used is "Hello Spring" by Mari Koegelenberg and Melissa Bennett


That's all for now, check back next week for the final challenge and my take on it :)


Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts