Late post

Been neglecting my posts! Not good!!! I jump from projects to projects I just forget to post :D
Check out my recent projects for Pretty Paper Studio...

This project was for last month's challenge - create a project in less than 30 minutes. Thought I'd not pull it off but I liked how this page turned out.

another layout created in less than 30 minutes... a winter-themed layout in the middle of summer here where I am lol! :) thanks to my cousin for letting me use their pictures.
this one is for this month's challenge - a scrapbook or card sketch challenge. I used DIY Shop collection by Crate paper which I SUPER SUPER LOVE! Photo of me and my beautiful best friend

then this special Ramadan mini-album out of tags as my product Spotlight for July
I made two sets, which I'm planning to give to my friends and I hope they'd like it and be able to use it for their Ramadan pictures.
last but not the least is this page, again for the scrapbook and card sketch challenge. Also created using DIY SHop collection by Crate paper. There is also a tutorial how I created this page, do check it out in the PPS blog!
Check out each linked images for the complete list of materials.
Thanks for dropping by and I hope you get inspired with what I shared with you today... check out the Pretty Paper Studio blog for more inspiring posts!




Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts