Pinterest-inspired layout

Hi folks! Sharing with you today a layout I created for Graphic 45 using "Come away with me" collection.

We're to get inspiration from Pinterest and got inspired by this card with banners..
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/72902087693087950/

My layout is all about my dream travel destinations.... that I hope one day I'd be able to travel to with my hubby.

I created a pocket where I stored the photos of the places I dream of exploring someday...
I used my fave Sizzix tattered floral die to create the flowers. This is actually the FIRST project I used this die with.
 Inside the mini pocket album...
 Dream travel destinations!

Check out the complete list of supplies I used to create this layout in the Graphic 45 blog.
Thanks for checking me out!


Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts