My cutie pie, today

Another page done and a mini-album using the February kit "Punxsutawney" by Clique kits featuring Dear Lizzy "Serendipity" papers.


I added some textures by embossing some of the elements


the background is a mixture of watercolor, glimmer mists and acrylic paint watered down


I inked the edges with gold Tsukineko ink


I am not that patient before adhering sequins, I just brush a bit of Mod Podge to the surface and scatter the sequins letting them dry by itself for a while. But I end up with a not so great looking scatter, it's just a mess in my eyes lol.. but for this layout, I patiently adhered them one by one lol...


I did a short tutorial how I used the cut files as overlays on my photo. You can check it out HERE.


and then I made this cutie pie mini-album... i kept it really simple...








Thanks for dropping by! Hope you have a great day!

Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts