More Halloween projects!

More Halloween projects featuring digital collage images from Iralamija's Etsy store.

"Boo" banner

This turned out so cute, if I may say so. I painted the chipboard letters with black gesso, brushed it with a bit of Versamagic ink and sprinkled gold embossing powder. 

I used papers from Rare Oddities collection by Graphic 45 and die cuts from Sizzix and Prima Marketing.


"October 31st card"


I trimmed the edges of the paper with flowers and scrolls. I layered a couple of the tickets and clustered various sizes of flowers, ribbons and paper twine. I used papers from Rare Oddities collection by Graphic 45 and die cuts from Sizzix and Prima Marketing.

"Best Halloween Wishes" card


I have a short step-by-step tutorial for this card. Check it out below.
I used papers from Rare Oddities collection by Graphic 45 and die cuts from Cheery Lynn Designs.


Thanks for dropping by!


Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts