Clique Kits: Hey, beautiful

Hello loves!

Merry Christmas!!! OMG, how time flies! I can't believe New Year is just around the corner, wow!
I have planned to cook some dishes for Noche Buena. My very understanding hubby allowed me to do it lol (he is a Muslim convert, for those who doesn't know). Just a few simple dishes so our daughter knows what Noche Buena is and what Christmas celebration is. I have some gifts wrapped up for her to open as well.

Anyways, I also want to share my latest scrapbook layout for Clique Kits up on their blog. I used the January Kit "Rhapsody" and I'm telling you, this is another kit you wouldn't want to miss (I always tell you that, every month.. ha! That GOOD!). So gorgeous, I'm in love again! lol! There are a couple of kits left as of this writing, so hurry up and grab yourself one! Use code DONNA10 for a discount :)





Check out my CK blog post for more details about this scrapbook layout.

Thanks for dropping by!

Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts